Perth Reticulation Services offer a broad range of reticulation repair and installation services. Specialising in sprinkler replacements, solenoid replacements, wiring faults and reticulation controller replacements and programming, our professional reticulation repair team are here to help.
Click for More Testimonials
Click for More Testimonials
If you have a reticulation system issue, we at Perth Reticulation can either fix it or replace it. Trust our sprinkler repair service to ensure that all elements of your system are working at full capacity.
Call us on 0437 755 653 anytime and let us solve your reticulation system problems. Don’t delay, call us today and we’ll show you why so many Perth families and businesses trust us with their reticulation repairs and maintenance needs. We take pride in our quality of work and will always stand behind it.
Every Spring, thousands of Perth homeowners and commercial property owners turn on their sprinkler systems after the water ban hoping that every part is working just as it did the previous Autumn. As quickly as a sprinkler head doesn’t pop up right, or a rotor head doesn’t turn correctly. Or worse, there is no water coming out of the sprinklers at all, it’s time for you to call in the experts.
Like a car motor that has sat idle for several months, your sprinkler system and reticulation need to be properly tuned and checked before trying to water any part of your beautiful landscape. That is why Perth Reticulation Services recommend annual maintenance by our reticulation experts. We are trained in using a system of checks and tests to ensure your sprinklers, controller box, timer, valve zones, and circuits are all in perfect working order.
Perth Reticulation Services Tune-Up Process
- Inspect the reticulation system for any wet spots in the lawn or leaks.
- Check and replace the controller backup battery if required.
- Straighten bent sprinkler heads, checking for any cracks or damage.
- Replace any broken, malfunctioning or cracked sprinkler heads.
- Clean and adjust all spray type sprinklers and test spray patterns to ensure optimal coverage.
- Clean and adjust all rotor-type sprinklers, testing for total coverage to make sure there are no dry spots.
- Check for wet spots, dry spots and leaks.
- Evaluate all spray patterns for necessary adjustment.
- Check water meter for leaks that are not visible.
- Test valves.
- Reprogram controller if required.
- Make recommendations for improvements.
Once we have completed a full checkup and performed any necessary sprinkler maintenance on your system, we’ll run it through several cycles. We want to make sure it’s still maintaining proper water pressure, and that all the zones in the system are performing exactly as they’re supposed to.
If we find that your sprinkler system is demonstrating intermittent problems, we’ll immediately diagnose the issue and provide you an estimate on any necessary sprinkler system repair.
Perth Reticulation Services – call now!
Do yourself a favour, don’t run a dormant sprinkler system before having it properly inspected and checked. Contact us at Perth Reticulation Services on 0437 755 653 to arrange a time for us to come and provide you with your annual sprinkler tune-up.
Then you can sit back, relax and know your treasured garden will be taken care of by the reticulation experts.